We really love Twitter. And we’d really love for you to follow us! We normally put out between 15 and 20 tweets a day, focusing on 4 or 5 articles. Here are a handful of news stories that we shared this past week:
- Twitter is changing up their money-making model. They will now allow for advertisers to create locally promoted tweets.
- A new study shows that 98% of American’s distrust the internet (for a variety of reasons). This makes advertising online even trickier.
- After a 13-year hiatus, the FDA has approved the second weight loss drug in a month.
- Remember the PR fiasco at Domino’s? It’s happening at Burger King. This time, an employee posted a picture of themselves standing on lettuce.
- Another new study shows that physical inactivity causes 1 in 10 deaths around the world.
Did you see any news articles this past week worth sharing? Let us know!